Author Topic: 2019 North American Championship - Sandpoint,Idaho August 30th - September 1st  (Read 641 times)

Travis Gregory

• Administrator
  • U20 Enthusiast
  • U20 - 222
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 05:15:18 AM by Travis Gregory »

Chris Chambers

• Administrator
  • U20 Middle Lifer
  • Black Sheep #1
Re: 2019 North American Championship - Sandpoint,Idaho
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 11:55:10 PM »
Thanks Travis for posting!  That entire site is still under construction but the U20 page should be good.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  Sandpoint is a great venue to come visit and sail.  There are good places to stay and great spots to throw out a tent if you prefer.  We have nice winds in late August and they build into September.  The Thistle class is coming for their NA's in July - they are planning on 70 boats.  So the race committee should be in top form for our regatta.  Here is a link to their site  https://thistlenationals2019.com/
Hope to see you all there!
Chris

Chris Chambers

• Administrator
  • U20 Middle Lifer
  • Black Sheep #1
I am hoping to post the NOR in the near future (how's that for a commitment 😘!) We will be hosting the J24 Districts that same weekend - should be a fun weekend 👍 that you're sure to remember!

Chris Chambers

• Administrator
  • U20 Middle Lifer
  • Black Sheep #1
Hi Gang!

Here is the NOR for the NA's this year in Sandpoint Idaho.  Took a bit of coordination to get the event set up, but it's ready to go.  This promises to be another fun event in a pretty beautiful location.  I can help out with logistics, housing, ect - just let me know what your specifics needs are.  I'll get the registration up shortly!

Thanks
Chris

http://www.u20class.org/NA-NOR2019.pdf
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 04:01:06 AM by U20 Site Moderator »

Chris Chambers

• Administrator
  • U20 Middle Lifer
  • Black Sheep #1
HI Gang - can you all start signing up for the race?  I need to get some of the longer lead time items rolling.
Thanks!

Travis Gregory

• Administrator
  • U20 Enthusiast
  • U20 - 222

TimPorter

• U20 Youngster
Wish I could make; the calendar is just too packed this year.  Looks like a wonderful venue. 

- Tim